Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Update

Pregnancy Stories:Cooper has decided that he too has a baby sister in his belly. He got out of the bathtub yesterday and pointed to his belly and said "Baby sisto". I tried to explain to him that he couldn't possible have a baby sister in his belly and I think he understand, but I can't be too sure.

People are asking me about craving that I am having and I can easily say that I crave sweets. I am currently buying a pack of soft batch cookies a day. Last week I was really into banana splits. Who knows what it will be next week.

Pics: I mean, do you really wanna see this. If you've seen one pregnant belly, you've seen 'em all.

Thoughts
-Shout out to Kippen!! Congrats on the new baby girl!!
-Could I be more hungry?
-Thank goodness the day is almost done.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

How different is your pregnant sweets craving from your nonpregnant sweets craving? Because if it's worse and I get preggers, then perhaps we should all buy stock in Nabisco/Oreo & Ben&Jerry's before that day comes.

Danielle said...

YES I want to see belly pics!!! I have been showing mine so it's only fair you show yours!!!