Sunday, February 8, 2009

27 Weeks and Counting


Pregnancy Stories: I am well on my way. I'm getting bigger every hour. I am convinced that working out has no affect on your body during pregnancy. If you are supposed to be a plump pregnant person then you will be a plump pregnant person. Another discovery that has occured during this pregnancy is the fact that the hair on my legs and almost completely stopped growing. While that may be TMI for most I thought I would share it with everyone. I keep forgetting to ask my doctor about this phenom. I like it though especially since my shape doesn't exactly make shaving an easy ordeal these days.


Pictures: You asked for them and here they are. This is the only one you will be getting so I hope you enjoy it.


Thoughts:

- Shout out to Danielle on her new baby girl! I'm so happy for you girly!!


7 comments:

Unknown said...

You're still look like a homa to me...

Aimee said...

Oh, Larlene... nice LA '87 shirt. Leave the '80s where they belong!!!

Also... um... what the heck are you guys watching?!?!

Kim said...

Yay! thanks for sharing the pic, you are adorable as always. and um...yeah i too am a bit confused over your tv selection! ha!

Arlene Foster said...

I didn't notice the TV until I looked at it today.

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

Ok, I am officially a dork. I found out what was on your tv...its a commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXPpgdSaV8E.
I know...too much time on my hands. I'm just a freaking nerd and love figuring stuff out!!

Ingrid said...

You look cute....but whats up with the pigtails? hahaha..kidding. You're adorable!