Monday, January 12, 2009

Thoughts for Monday, January 12, 2009

Pregnancy Stories: So far I have had a rather uneventful pregnancy. Other than a cold I kept for about 4 weeks, it has been smooth sailing which worries me. I will have pregnancy stories to share with Cooper, but what will I share with Lily. Oh well, something is bound to happen in the next 4 months. One thing I can report is that my husband dreamt that I had an affair (he wouldn't tell me with whom). I assured him that the market for 5 month pregnant women is not quite what it used to be. Although I hear Brad Pitt is really into pregnancy chicks. "So you're saying there's a chance..."

Pics: Please stay tuned for pics. I think I have gotten the courage to take a pregnancy picture of myself. I think with enough disc space and the right lighting I can come up with something to share with everyone.

Thoughts: -This one sure does move more than Cooper
-I wonder what's for lunch
-I wonder what's for dinner

2 comments:

alicia said...

Maybe you can just do like mom does and tell whichever one is being bad at the time that they were the tough pregnancy and you were in labor with them for like 3 days

Arlene Foster said...

Good call Alicia. I'll just do that.