Friday, December 5, 2008

Pregnancy stories, pics of me, & preg thoughts

So, I was told by an anonymous source that my blog did not feature enough "pregnancy stories, pics of me, or crazy preg thoughts." Well Aimee, I mean anonymous source, I will share my favorite pregnancy story with you.
Pregnancy Story
Fortunately this pregnancy, I have gotten my eatting under control, but with Cooper I loved McDonalds. I loved it so much that I would eat a full meal there directly after work, go home and eat snacks, and then pretend that I had not eatten anything so that I wouldn't feel bad about eatting a big dinner with Kevin. Kevin doesn't believe it, but it's true. How else would I have gained 50 lbs? I mean, Cooper only weighed 5 lbs 10 oz.
Pics of Me
Taking pictures of ones self during pregnancy is a bad idea all together. If you want to see a recent photo of me please consult the Avery Journal (not the arrest report). I am now a superstar.
Pregnancy Thoughts
Is it possible that I am bigger even by the end of the day?
Could my pants BE any tighter?
My clothes are working harder than I am these days...

2 comments:

Kim said...

I'll have to admit that I was pretty curious about you gaining 50 pounds....saddlebags. I bet I would def. crave some fries and nuggets. miss you. xoxo

Aimee said...

It must have been pretty devastating weighing what normal people weigh. I mean - wow. 50 pounds. Are you sure Coop didn't have a twin? :)