Thursday, December 25, 2008

It's a Girl!

On Monday, December 22nd, Kevin and I found out we were going to be having a little girl. We are ecstatic!! My mom and dad are in Vietnam so they found out over the phone. The rest of the family waited in anticipation as Frieda opened the box that contained the ultrasound and it's result. Her name will be Lillian (Lily for short). We are still in discussion over the middle name. We hope everyone is as excited as we are. I hope everyone is having an exciting Christmas!

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I learned a new word today: Pregorexia - Obsession with staying thin by a pregnant woman.

I'm sure another meaning could be: someone who refuses to eat Prego spaghetti sauce.

Kim said...

Aimee...have you ever heard of Balderdash...you would be great!

Kim said...

Yay!! I love little girls. Cooper will be a wonderful big brudder I'm sure of it.