Thursday, December 18, 2008

ONLY 4 MORE DAYS!


The countdown to find out what the baby is has officially begun. I will be at the radiology department of Canon Memorial Hospital at 1:00 on Monday after having drank at least 32 ounces of water. Hopefully, the baby will cooperate and I will find out if I am having a boy or a girl. Kevin and I will divulge the results on Christmas Eve. We are willing however to impart this knowledge on those parties interested in offering large sums of money or valuables (i.e. gold, silver, diamonds). Interested parties should contact me by cell phone or email. Information will go to the highest bidder.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

In the spirit of the holiday season, do you think we could get rid of the greediness? Lead by example Arlene.

Arlene Foster said...

Aimee,
Pregnant people are afforded certain rights during the holidays that other non-preggers are not. Among them is the right to eat large quantities several times a day, get mad for no reason at everything, and be greedy. I've lost so much already. Can you just give me this?