Friday, April 17, 2009

The WeeWee Player



It looks as though Cooper has finally destroyed his weewee player. I knew it wouldn't last forever, but who would have thought that it would be this short-lived. One cannot prepare themselves for events like this. I can still remember the moment when I realized it wasn't going to play anymore like it was yesterday. Wait, it was yesterday. Oh well, please take a minute to remember the good times you may have experienced with the weewee player.


WeeWee Player
Dec. 25, 2008 - Apr. 16, 2009
R.I.P.

2 comments:

Aimee said...

I can't wait for you guys to come back down to Raleigh! After you get a new weewee player...

alicia said...

For some reason I really had the impression that it wasn't going to work after he kept kicking it (and the back of my seat) on the way to Winston. I don't know why but I just had that gut feeling.